The Fender Mustang amp offers 10 on-board REVERB effect "pedals". Reverb emulates the effect of sound reflecting off a number of objects, causing a large number of reflections and decaying as the sound is absorbed.
Reverb Effects Edit
The Fender Mustang amps and Fender Fuse software offer ten on-board reverb effects.
- Small Hall - emulates sound reflecting in a small hall
- Large Hall - emulates sound reflecting in a large hall
- Small Room - emulates sound reflecting in a small room
- Large Room - emulates sound reflecting in a large room
- Arena - emulates sound reflecting in an arena
- Ambient - ethereal, dreamy reverb
- Small Plate - emulates a small mechanical plate reverb
- Large Plate - emulates a large mechanical plate reverb
- '63 Fender Spring - Spring type emulates old mechanical reverbs known for a "sproingy", metallic sound and used in the '63 Fender Twin Reverb.
- '65 Fender Spring - Spring types emulate old mechanical reverbs known for a "sproingy", metallic sound and used in the '65 Fender Deluxe Reverb.
- Level – Adjusts the output level of the effect
- Decay – How long it takes for the sound “reflections” to fade out
- Dwell – Time for sound to fade out.
- Diffusion – Sets the reflecting “surfaces” ability to spread the sound. Contrast a sound wave reflecting off a flat wall with a multi-faceted wall.
- Tone – High frequency band pass filter (100% = max treble)